Each year In the U.S., millions of automobile accidents occur, resulting in many more fatalities and injuries. This leads to difficulties for those affected, primarily due to the high costs of medical care they needed to recover from their minor or severe injuries. In order to help ease this burden and recover quickly from the shock and pain of a recent accident, call on Davana Law Firm’s automobile & motor accident attorneys of Valencia, CA.
We are highly-experienced car accident lawyers, seasoned in helping clients build strong claims and winning them the financial compensation they deserve for their hardship. We charge zero fees to you until your case has been won. We are relentless in our duties in every case, taking the steps that are necessary to form the strongest case and to ensure you receive the highest compensation possible.
Most Common Auto Accident Injuries in Valencia
In the county of Los Angeles alone, thousands of car accidents have taken place, with many of them causing costly damages to countless individuals’ property and far more painstaking damage to injured parties. As a victim or relative of a victim, you should work with a dedicated car accident lawyer that will help you receive the highest compensation possible. Here are some injury areas we have previously helped clients receive compensation for:
- Head & neck – concussions, skull fractures, whiplash, sprains, etc.
- Spinal cord & back – herniated disks, damage to the spinal column, etc.
- Back & soft tissue damage – torn muscles, broken bones, etc.
When you receive an injury from an accident and are considered as the “innocent party”, you may be able to get financially compensated. Seek a car accident lawyer so that you get the compensation you need to take care of yourself and ensure a less strenuous recovery.
Frequent Types of Accidents
There are numerous types of accidents that we at Davana Law Firm have dealt with. As a neighborhood in an enormous, bustling city like Santa Clarita, the area is prone to automobile accidents. This includes those that are reckless, inebriated, and many more. Here are some of the auto accidents we have experience building claims for:
- Truck crashes
- Multi-car pile ups
- Public Transportation accidents
- Fender-benders/rear collisions
- Head-on car crashes
- Parking lot accidents
- Individuals struck by cars
- Motorcycle accidents
- Cars running red lights or stop signs
What to Do After a Car Accident in Valencia
- The name/contact information of the other driver
- The name/contact information of the other drivers’ insurance company
- The name/contact information of any accident witnesses
- The name/contact information of any law enforcement officer(s) on the scene
- The locations of all vehicles involved
- The physical damage to all vehicles involved
- The license plate of each vehicle involved
- Any other helpful evidence (ex: skidmarks, potholes, traffic lights, etc.)
Schedule A Free Consultation
Let Us Fight For You. We Guarantee No Fees Until We Win.